How to Like a Facebook Page From Your Business Page 2017
If you own a business page on Facebook, it is important to engage with other pages and build connections within your industry or niche. One way to do this is by liking other Facebook pages from your business page. By doing so, you can stay updated with their content, collaborate on projects, and increase your visibility in the online community. In this article, we will guide you through the process of liking a Facebook page from your business page in 2017, along with answers to some frequently asked questions.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to your business page.
2. On your business page, locate the search bar at the top of the page.
3. Type the name of the page you want to like and press enter.
4. From the search results, click on the page you want to like.
5. On the page you want to like, click the “Like” button.
6. You may be prompted to log in to your personal account if you haven’t already.
7. After liking the page, you can choose to follow or unfollow the page to manage your newsfeed preferences.
1. Can I like a page as my business page without logging in to my personal account?
No, you need to log in to your personal account first to access your business page.
2. Can I like a page as multiple business pages?
Yes, you can like other pages from multiple business pages you manage.
3. Can I like a page as a business page on the Facebook mobile app?
Yes, the process is similar to the desktop version. Use the search bar to find the page you want to like, then click on “Like.”
4. Will the page owner be notified when I like their page?
No, liking a page from your business page won’t send a notification to the page owner.
5. How can I view the pages I have liked as my business page?
On your business page, click on the “More” tab, then select “Liked Pages” from the dropdown menu.
6. Can I unlike a page from my business page?
Yes, you can unlike a page by visiting the page you want to unlike and clicking the “Liked” button to toggle it.
7. Can I like a page as my business page if the page owner has restricted their settings?
No, if the page owner has restricted their settings, you won’t be able to like their page as your business page.
8. Can I like a page as my business page if I’ve been banned or blocked by the page owner?
No, if you’ve been banned or blocked by the page owner, you won’t be able to like their page as your business page.
9. Is it necessary to like other pages from my business page?
Liking other pages from your business page can help you build connections, stay updated, and increase your visibility, but it is not necessary. It depends on your business goals and strategy.
By following these steps, you can easily like other Facebook pages from your business page in 2017. Engaging with other pages is an effective way to expand your network and promote your business within the online community.